Saturday, November 20, 2010

I need something to be better.. now.

Yeah.. so I think the title is pretty self explanitory- I'm feeling like complete shit. I'm just getting over a head cold and my mood is about as good as dead. But hell, what else is new? It seems like I'm always repeating the same thing; but I'm not exaggerating.


But.. I have two positive notes! One.. MCR's NEW ALBUM WILL BE  OUT IN TWO DAYS! Yeah.. can you tell that I'm just the slightest bit excited?


Second- I'm going dress shopping in Manhatan tomorrow -vomits- I hate dresses.. I abolutley despise them, but I get to go to Manhatan and get away from my house.. so it's pretty awesome :)


Question of the post: Anyone see Harry Potter 7, part one yet? And if so... did you like it?
(ITS AMAZING.... just sayin')

No comments:

Post a Comment