Saturday, November 13, 2010

I hate titles..

Yeah.. so, hey world. I'm not really sure why I'm writing right now- maybe I'm just bored, and maybe I really need to believe that people out there are listening.. I don't know which. Or just maybe I'm just hoping that soemone can understand what's going on- but I'm not going to ramble on about useless shit (aka me) that no one needs to worry about anymore.

So.. any MCR fans out there? Because.. KILLJOYS'LL BE OUT IN 9 DAYS! ..sorry, just spazzed out there. But, for any of you who don't know- My Chemical Romance is coming out with a new album called "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys" that'll be out November 22nd! To check out some of their new stuff, please do me the honor of clicking HERE (The Only Hope For Me Is You.. that song isn't there, I believe.. but please click HERE if you want to hear it.. you should, so do it)

Anyway.. um.. that's kind of it, unless you want to hear me ramble about how much I hate my life at the moment. I'm sure you don't, so I'm just going to stop now. But if you want to hear me ramble, comment down there in that box-thingy..

and spam the everliving shit out of this, please: my formspring
-Live Long and Prosper-

No comments:

Post a Comment