Yeah.. title gives most of my mood away- not liking the world at the moment. To put it lightly 99.9% of everything in my life right now it just pissing me off. I can't get a good nights sleep, I can't get five minutes of peace during the day, and school is taking every spare minute and scrap of paitence I have left.
One wrong move by anyone and I'll flip a sh*t- I've already done that twice today, all in a matter of about 7 minutes. I'm too on edge to deal with anything. I'd rather just go away and get a solid day to myself- no teachers, no homework, no
parents parent; just time to talk with people I choose. Seriously.. life needs to lay off and give me
five minutes to breathe before I end up destroying something that matters to someone.
I'm unstable- so... fair warning to anyone who sees me in person and reads this.
Please... spam
THIS
No comments:
Post a Comment