Sunday, October 3, 2010

first post as a sophmore, and almost a "sixteen year old"

-shivers- So... Holy Shit! I'll be officially sixteen in less than 12 hours, even though I really don't give a shit about how old I am, I couldn't think of anything better to start this post with. Enough of the rambling, even though it is oh-so much fun: down to "business".

Yeah.. sophmore year = hell. So my life now = hell.

I'll give you an abridged version, because (yet again) if I aactually told you everything that was on my mind at this very moment, your eyes would bleed and you'd start to seize. It's just that pathetic on my part.

Life is now a living hell- if anyone has an 18-wheeler that they'd be willing to run me over with they need to contact me so that can be arranged. I can assure you it would feel a few million times better than what I'm feeling right now. And all of this pain was caused by one little thing that set of a bomb in my head.

So.. that was a waste of your time, I apologize, but I needed to vent a little. Comment if you have something positive to say- its most appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. <3 I love you Maggie.
    And I'll listen whenever you need someone to listen to you.

    ReplyDelete