Friday, August 27, 2010

The last Friday of my summer..

And guess what I'm doing? Sitting at home, with no friends over, and I have done nothing "fun" all day. Then again, it is alot like the rest of my summer- me locked away in the dark depths of the little house that I happen to call home.. But, c'est la vie- a.k.a, get over it. -add heavy sarcasm here-

Anyway.. I was going to see Inception again (if you haven't seen it, go right now.) but it never really happened. It needs to happen soon though, because I'm sure I missed a few things. That movie is freakin' awesome, but also really freaking confusing.. but its all worth it in the end.

Random question, because I'm beyond bored and would really like to hear from someone out there. (The internet is huge.. someone out there has to be listening.)

What was the last concert you went to? Was it great, or did it totally blow?

Answer, down there. -motions to comment box/ area-

No comments:

Post a Comment