Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm bored, worried, and conflicted as hell

Mhm.. title is completley true shit. I'm all of the above.. and at the moment I really don't know what to do with myself, so I thought rambling would maybe keep my mind off of the "worried" part of my head at the moment.  But, I'm not too sure that there's much cool stuff to talk about at the moment, things are pretty slow at the house.

Guitar! This seemed like a good place to plant this seed. I'm looking for a new acoustic guitar. I'd like a pretty good quality, but I don't want to be completley broke. After Christmas, I know that I'll have way more cash, so the possability of spending a bit more is there, but lets put it this way.
I don't want to spend more than $700 or $800 on this guitar. I'd much rather spend about $400 or $500.

But, if anyone knows some good brands to check out, I'd be really thankful. So.. if someone would respond, that'd be great. Comment down there -motions triedly to comment box- Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment