Saturday, December 18, 2010

8 day gap, sorry..

I'm sorry followers.. aka that one person, who I adore for following this boring-as-hell blog :)

Anyway.. I'm kind of on a Nirvana binge. I got Nevermind for Christmas (early, obviously :) and I've been listening to it for at least 18 hours now. I'm diggin' it, but Kurt sounds a ton like Shawn (Sean.. not sure how he spells it) Morgan from Seether.. or maybe that should be the other way around, since Nirvana came first. But whatever- they sound alike, and sometimes I've forgotten who I was listening too and thought Nirvana was Seether. Yeah, I'm cool like that. You're jealous.. I can tell ;D

Um.. I'm trying really hard not to fuck up my nail polish.. so I need to keep typing.. CHRISTMAS! Okay, so I don't know if you, this very reader, celebrates Christmas or not, but happy holidays either way! I don't care what you celebrate, but I hope that the last weeks of 2010 (wow.. thats a creepy thought) are good ones and that you can be with family.

Since I mentioned it.. can anyone really believe that 2010 is almost over?! Honestly.. this year kind of flew by, and I can't fathom that its almost 2011.. thats just an unreal fact for me at the moment.. but that's probably because I already know 2011 is going to suck.

Okay, so the polish is dry.. I'm gonna stop rambling now..
Question of the day/ post:
What's your favorite album of 2010? It doesn't even have to be released in 2010, just an album that you've come to love this year. comment away! -motions to box below-

No comments:

Post a Comment