Saturday, August 7, 2010

Its 9 o'clock on a Saturday.. No, it's not.

So, I'm restless at this late hour and thought I'd update.

As you can tell, I've been listening to Billy Joel- okay, maybe you can't tell since I'm sure no one's stalking me out there. (I hope..) But I've been on a Billy Joel kick today, I don't know why but I'm in the mood and have been listening to all of the "classics". The piano man just came on and the first line kinda fit in with the day.. so there you go. -add Italian hand gestures-

For a Saturday, the day kinda sucked- other than going through a few hundred cd's and trying to help someone find Twilight dvd's. Why someone would ask me, I don't know- I don't work at the freaking store. My Black Veil Brides shirt doesn't look at all like an F.Y.E. employee's shirt.

So, random question because I'm curious if anyone's even reading my posts- favorite band? Comment your answer.. down there. Thanks!
                                    \/           \/

No comments:

Post a Comment