So... Sunday: finally got my butt to the theatre see Inception. Needless to say my mind is blown. This movie has everything that you would possibly want: drama, action, science fiction, thrill, suspense, and even a little bit of romance. Not to forget that Leonardo DiCarprio and Joseph Gordon- Levitt are in almost every scene.
The plot is great, the story/ idea alone is amazing, and then add the outstanding special effects and exceptional performances of the actors: you can't go wrong with Inception.
I don't want to go into the plot, for those of you who haven't seen it, but here's the main idea: there's technology that can make one able to get into dreams, control dreams, and get information inside the dream. Leo DiCaprio and his team pretty much do this for a living. That's as far as I'll go, because anything else might give bits of the plot away.
This movie is a must see for anyone who likes a good action/thriller/ sci-fi movie. It had me "at the edge of my seat" for the entire 2 hours and 38 minutes. I really can't say anything bad about this movie other than the ending, because it's a cliffhanger and you don't know the fate of-
You thought I was gonna let that slip, didn't you? Nope, not gonna happen.
If you want to know what I'm talking about, go see the freakin' movie because it is amazing. And if you have, will you leave me a comment down there, please?
\/ \/
No comments:
Post a Comment