Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm f-cked

It's as simple as that.. can't get into it. It's kind of sensitive, need to know information. Nothing personal to anyone out there who reads this.. but honestly you probably want to know. It would only make things awkward.. and I do enough of that on my own!

Anyway.. currently obsessed with Destroya by My Chemical Romance. It's harsh- kind of makes me think of a mix of Linkin Park, The Beastie Boys, but add that unique My Chem edge.
The linkage for this wonderfully orchestrated dream: ME ME, PICK ME!!

Um.. yet to find that sledgehammer, but I'm not too sure I need it for the previous issue. Might need to drop it on my foot a few times to snap me out of this worried/anxious/I'm f-cked attitude. Not the point really, you don't want to have to be my therapist.. or at least I hope not. That'd be a tad on the creepy side, and I'm really not into that.. there are those few who are. Keep searching.

Yeah, I'm really bored right now.. don't feel like writing this history paper that's due Tuesday, so I'm doing everything that I can to avoid it. So.. anyone listening to some good music latley?

Comment down there... -motions downward in a spastic fashion- I like talking to people.. most times ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment