Friday, August 20, 2010

In a New York State of Mind

Yeah, so updating from the Empire State in a hotel room where I'm most likley stealing wifi from some poor soul, but I could care less at the moment- I'm bored.

So, I'm kind of hooked on Nightwish at the moment- if you don't know who they are, this should change. They're a metal band from Finland who has a similar sound to Evanescence but harsher than Evanescence, and they're absolutley addicting. A friend of mine is obsessed with them and kinda forced me to listen to them and now I can't stop listening to them.

The SirenNemoEnd of All Hope, and Planet Hell are personally my favorites. They're a really cool band and need some publicity in the U.S, so if you like them please tell your friends/family/people you stalk/ and so on. If you really like them comment down there and tell me all about it!
                                                                                                                 \/          \/

No comments:

Post a Comment